Real Estate Development – Assistant Project Manager
- Firm Name
- Lemle & Wolff Companies
- Firm Location
- Bronx, NY
- Firm Website
Lemle & Wolff, a developer, builder and manager of affordable housing is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our real estate development team in the Bronx. The employee in this position will work with the firm’s project managers and partners on a variety of professional, technical and administrative tasks related to the acquisition, financing and overall development of existing and future projects. This is a position with growth opportunity in the company for the right individual who is interested in learning the real estate development process and about the affordable housing industry.
• Coordinate due diligence items required for the closing of acquisition and construction financing.
• Assist project managers in the supervision of third-party engineers and consultants.
• Attend pre-development and construction meetings. Coordinate and assist with predevelopment work, community engagement, the design process, and public approvals.
• Prepare material in response to Requests for Proposals, Requests for Qualifications and various solicitations from government agencies, investors and lenders.
• Coordinate tenant outreach and relocation on Lemle preservation projects.
• Prepare and submit funding requisitions during construction.
• Assist with pro forma financial analysis of properties for acquisition and redevelopment
• Assist with pro forma development budgets and property operating budgets
• Assist with preparation of debt, equity and tax credit financing applications
• Prepare, gather and coordinate material required for loan conversions.
• Communicate and follow up with project managers and others about specific projects and their goals
A Master’s degree in Real Estate, City Planning, Business or a related field is preferred. A Bachelor’s degree is required. Prior experience in affordable housing or community development is also preferred.
The successful candidate will have excellent written, verbal and quantitative skills and be highly organized. Prior experience with real estate financial underwriting is preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is necessary.
Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Type
- Paid Y/N
- Application Due
- Contact Name
- Michael Sturmer
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- (718) 865-1862
- The contact is a Carolina Planning alum.