This Global Grads workshop focuses on support for international graduate students. Hear from other Global Grads who have attended this session in the past. What challenges did they encounter? What were their successes?
In this session, participants will also learn:
- how to network and build your connections
- about the types of interviews (phone, in-person, Skype) and how to prepare
- what are employers really asking
- how to use the STAR method to frame answers
- cultural expectations for the job search in the US
For more information, contact the event administrator: Maria Erb Maria.Erb@unc.edu